Mandatory Health Forms
West Lafayette Elementary School Health Services
Mandatory Health Forms:
- Immunization record (if non-Indiana resident) See also: 2020-2021 School Immunization Requirements
- Religious exempt form (yearly)
- Online health assessment
- Indiana State Department of Health Immunization Registry Program ONLINE Form
- Prescription medication release (yearly)
- Food allergy packet - see school nurse prior to the start of school (bring in epi-pen)
- Asthma Action Plan
- If your child has; asthma, diabetes, seizure disorder, or any other medical condition that requires medical treatment during the school day please contact the school nurse prior to the school year to establish an individual health plan.
!!!!!! Medication MUST be brought in by a parent or guardian!!!!!!
This includes cough drops, ointments, and eye drops etc.